Contact Form 7 is one of the most popular and oldest WordPress contact form plugins around. … Install theContact Form 7 plugin. Create a new form with Contact Form 7. Insert contact forms into your WordPress website
How to Add a Form in WordPress
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to Plugins -> Add New and search for the plugin “Contact Form 7”
- Click “Install” and then click on “Activate” to install and activate the plugin so you can use it.
- Click on “Contact” in your WordPress Dashboard left side menu pane.
How to Edit the Contact Page in WordPress
- Click on the Pages option from the left-hand menu.
- From the Pages screen, locate the Contact Us page and click the Edit link just below it.
The first step to setting up Contact Form 7 is to install the plugin on yourWordPress website. To do so, in your WordPress dashboard, select Plugins > Add Plugin from the menu. Then type Contact Form 7 into the search function. Once theContact Form 7 plugin is displayed, click Install > Activate. Form (HTML) … Forms can resemble paper or database forms because web users fill out the forms using checkboxes, radio buttons, or text fields. For example, formscan be used to enter shipping or credit card data to order a product, or can be usedto retrieve search results from a search engine.